Infants grow and learn every day. Dreaming Big provides a safe and nurturing “home away from home” where infants can explore and make new discoveries.
Young children learn through play, and our Early Foundations Infant care program is designed to provide infants with the skills that serve as building blocks for a lifetime of learning.
We appreciate you trusting us with your infant’s care and education, and we’re committed to making this first transition away from home easy and natural for you and your child.
In addition to caring for your infant, everything we do is designed for learning.
Our Infant Care Program Features
- Nurturing, personal care that builds your infant’s self-estee
- Regular teacher-child interactions that spark curiosity and socialization
- Playtime and experiences that help boost cognitive and motor skills
- Age-appropriate materials and equipment that support learning and development
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
- A safe daycare environment where your infant has the freedom to move and explore
- Safe Sleep Guidelines that meet those of the American Academy of Pediatrics