The Middle School Teacher is self-motivated and energetic. DBLCCS is seeking applicants with knowledge of State Standards, technology integration, and standard-based instruction. Looking for a dynamic educator with experience with problem-based learning and making math/science concepts interactive. Must be able to create high-quality, engaging daily lesson plans and learning activities using a variety of teaching styles and differentiating to meet the academic needs of the students. Please send in your resume and we will contact you upon further interest. Experience in evaluating, documenting, and communicating individual student growth, differentiation strategies, classroom management and willingness to participate in professional development opportunities, a must.
Average Range: $15.00 – $20.00 / hour
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and direct lessons and activities related to the standards.
- Develop and document weekly lesson plans consistent with curriculum guidelines.
- Provide grade-appropriate instructional program of engaging and interactive activities/lessons for Middle School.
- Be responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management.
- Assess and document student progress.
- Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students.
- Interact effectively and respond to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner.
- Participate in faculty meetings, committees, and professional development opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff, and administration.
- Integrate technology effectively into the classroom.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Education